Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bebop 2 motors

Leslie

Reaction score
Hi had a small crash and now have a error motor (11) on screen parrot say I need new motor , I’ve read I need to replace all 4 is this true ?
And where can I get new motors at a reasonable price?

You can replace just 1 motor (you will only need the stator) than replace all 4 Cages 20 dollars . Making them new motors. Only the magnets cause the motor to lose their potential (The magnets are in the cages) so look for BEBOP 2 MOTOR KIT they are on amazon for 20 bucks and get just one replacement motor which has a good stator. :)

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
I once had a crash, and it showed a motor error. Wasn’t the motor, the motor harness connecting to the motor had slipped out just enough to disconnect from the motor harness connector.

This was a rare incident, with all the tightness and pressure from the foot stand the harness should have stayed in place, but in this particular case the accident caused the motor harness connector to slightly disconnect from motor. Remove the foot leg from the motor showing a fault, wiggle back in the motor harness connector to motor see if this helps.

Good luck
Paul

Reactions: anthonyvlog
If the prompt is ERR11 "Motor stage broken" the stator is damaged. If it doesn't say "Motor stage broken" than refer to Pauls comment about the connectors intermittent connection.

Just got back in the air after throwing a blade on the rear, starboard motor. The issue, I think, was one the motor was slightly bad. It didn't give an error, but turned a bit harder and clicked.

I am not sure where the folks are getting stuff off Amazon, but I found nothing available in the USA and had to order off Ebay. Most everything comes from China, so even if it's marked OEM, I have my doubts.

One motor/cage replaced and it seems rock solid, and more stable than before the crash. That said, I bought it used and have no idea how many hours are on it or how hard it was abused before me. I did also buy the 4 cage set, but it will be another couple weeks before those arrive.

I will say that I am super impressed with this little machine. When the blade snapped, it took a swim. I fished it out quick, dried it as throughly as possible and prayed for a couple days. It flies now better than ever. No apparent glitches. I cannot imagine anything else electronic surviving.

Just got back in the air after throwing a blade on the rear, starboard motor. The issue, I think, was one the motor was slightly bad.

I am not sure where the folks are getting stuff off Amazon, but I found nothing available in the USA and had to order off Ebay. Most everything comes from China, so even if it's marked OEM, I have my doubts.

One motor replaced and it seems rock solid, and more stable than before the crash. That said, I bought it used and have no idea how many hours are on it or how hard it was abused before me. I did also buy the 4 cage set, but it will be another couple weeks before those arrive.

I will say that I am super impressed with this little machine. When the blade snapped, it took a swim. I fished it out quick, dried it as throughly as possible and prayed for a couple days. It flies now better than ever. No apparent glitches. I cannot imagine anything else electronic surviving.

Thats an awesome story! One I can second as I turned my BEBOP into a submarine when I tried to pull a Flamingo around in the pool. Got it running 30minutes after the dip.

As for your comment about not being able to know the flight history of the drone. They all have an ODO similar to cars and it can not be reset and paid to the macaddress. How to get this is easy, the app allows this. Simply tap on the Name of your drone in the main screen and it will open up the drone information.

Product Type
Hardware Version
Software Version
GPS version
Serial Number
Number of Flights (How many takeoffs) not actual flights. Just every time the take off was initiated.
Last flight time
Total Flight time (This is the ODO for hours its been flown)

Happy flying!

If the prompt is ERR11 "Motor stage broken" the stator is damaged. If it doesn't say "Motor stage broken" than refer to Pauls comment about the connectors intermittent connection.
Ive bought a second hand drone bebop 2 and I also have ERR11 on screen for the four motors? The drone didnt' fly for 2 years! Is that possible to have all motor dead? I've tried to change the rotor of the front left but I still have all motors in red…...any help?

Ive bought a second hand drone bebop 2 and I also have ERR11 on screen for the four motors? The drone didnt' fly for 2 years! Is that possible to have all motor dead? I've tried to change the rotor of the front left but I still have all motors in red…...any help?
Sorry for the late reply was away for a week travelling. It is unusual to have all motors report stage broken. I would check the mainboard and see if there are any corrosion around the ESC mosfets

hallo ik ben nieuw en weet niet van dit de goede plaats is om een vraag te stellen, of is dit alleen om te antwoorden

ik zal dan toch maar meteen mijn vraag stellen. Ik heb ook een kleine crash gehad en als ik nu start met vallen van propellers na minder dan 1 seconde en het valt me op dat links voor altijd eerst uitligt De enige mededeling op smartphone is "motr geblokkeerd" Ik zie wel dat op het chassis ook links vooraan het moertje van de amortiseursblokjes weg is Kan dat een oorzaak zijn? en waar haal ik dit?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Batman