Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bebop 2 school me please

newtoallthis

Reaction score
Hi all, just got my first ever drone, bought a Bebop 2 (used) off Ebay, it came with 2 batteries spare props etc, but not the original instructions. What sort of range in clear terrain should I expect with the Fly pad controller and Samsung mobile phone? Any other tips before first flight would be great, thanks.

Parrot advertise it at 2km but that is in perfect condition, some have reached it,
it can range from 500m to 2000m depending on how much interference there is around.

Hi all, just got my first ever drone, bought a Bebop 2 (used) off Ebay, it came with 2 batteries spare props etc, but not the original instructions. What sort of range in clear terrain should I expect with the Fly pad controller and Samsung mobile phone? Any other tips before first flight would be great, thanks.

My recommendation: There are hundreds of You Tube tutorial online that will help guide and answer any and all questions you may have pertaining to the operation, maintenance and capabilities of the Parrot Bebop2. Here is just one of many authors / operators I have reached out to for info. Enjoy. I just sold mine and will upgrade to the ANAFI.

mrkentdotcom

Parrot tutorials - YouTube

Reactions: Hawkeye Alaska

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut