Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bebop 2 will not keep correct time or date?.Any help……

Patecken

Reaction score
My drone will not keep the correct time or date ..Also seems like my return to home is off by about 10 or 15 yards..Is this normal?..

Yes Bop1&2 can. If the date and time is wrong in FFPro you need to set the correct country in settings or your phone and FFPro have mis matched country settings.

If you have traveled to different flying spots in may need time to build a new satelite almanac .GPS then saves it to the module for a couple of hours. So if you change battery after the first flight it locks on instantly thereafter.

Last edited:
I’ve had my Bebop 2 for over 3 years now and haven’t figured out how to get it to show the right year (mine shows numbers like “12827” for the year), date or time. My recall is that this was on everyone’s software update wish list back then - before Parrot cut us hobbyists loose.

I’ve since found a ‘work-around’ on my iOS devices (iPhone and iPad). As soon as I’ve downloaded the photos and videos to the Photo App on the device, I select each “individually” and flip up to expose the input data editing options.

There it allows one to ‘adjust’ the year, date/day and time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood