Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bebop and Lenovo Tab 4?

I have a Samsung galaxy tab A and I had problems with the parrot app constantly freezing for a secound or 2 when in live view.
I delated some files to free up space on the tablet and cleared all data on the parrot app and it has fixed the freezing issues for me.
I must note that auriga bebop works much better that freeflight in terms of video live stream and seem to have a higher quality image in the live stream. I also have a Samsung galaxy note edge that I use with auriga and have had no problems. I'm sorry but I dont have a Lenovo tab 4 so i can't really say much on that.
Hope you either fix the issue with Iphone or the Lenovo tab works out for you :)

Best regaurds Jack

I have a newer Galaxy Tab A that works fine with Freeflight pro. I also have an older version from 2017 that does give me problems, but this tablet was always a bit wonky, other apps have not worked on it right.

Normally I use a Galaxy Junu Pro Tracphone for flying. The phone was never activated for service so it acts like a small tablet.

Mike

I have a Samsung galaxy tab A and I had problems with the parrot app constantly freezing for a secound or 2 when in live view.
I delated some files to free up space on the tablet and cleared all data on the parrot app and it has fixed the freezing issues for me.
I must note that auriga bebop works much better that freeflight in terms of video live stream and seem to have a higher quality image in the live stream. I also have a Samsung galaxy note edge that I use with auriga and have had no problems. I'm sorry but I dont have a Lenovo tab 4 so i can't really say much on that.
Hope you either fix the issue with Iphone or the Lenovo tab works out for you :)

Best regaurds Jack
I have both apps and have started using auriga more. Still have to use for pro to transfer files.

I have a newer Galaxy Tab A that works fine with Freeflight pro. I also have an older version from 2017 that does give me problems, but this tablet was always a bit wonky, other apps have not worked on it right.

Normally I use a Galaxy Junu Pro Tracphone for flying. The phone was never activated for service so it acts like a small tablet.

Mike
I received the tablet this weekend. It seems to work fine. I have become partial to auriga anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut