Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bebop gps accuracy

Costamyboy

Reaction score
My bebop dropped out of the sky the gps signal is saying there.but no where to be seen...the radius can someone help me ...I was in a paddock but lost sight

Accuracy depends on how many satellites it had a lock onto. You should have the last known position on freeflight. It may have flown a bit further when it dropped. It would have lost signal first. So I would go to where you think it is and walk towards the direction it was flying.

If its still powered up, it will transmit its known position.

Dude there is seriously like no way to lose a BB2. The GPS is pretty good and it has RTH on Low Batt AND Poor signal RTH, along with drone finder function etc.

Bebop 2's do not do an automatic return to home on low battery. When the battery level drops to 2% they do an automatic landing no matter where they are. The app gives a warning around 12%

Who would fly way out at near 2%? The drone will alert you to low battery then you either fly back or auto return button. I always return around 30%-20% if I'm not a mile out.

It won't even let you take off if the battery is less then 20% All I was saying is if your flying and the battery drops to 2% it will automatically land. It happened to me twice. I had a battery going bad and level dropped faster then normal and drone landed. I got rid of the battery after that happened.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood