Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

bebop without skycontroller - does not work

vkot

Reaction score
I had the Bebop drone from 2-3 years ago and it worked fine with my IPad. Haven't used it since then. I tried recently to use it. First, I had to get a new battery as the old ones would not charge at all. Now, I downloaded the new Freeflight Pro app. The drone's power turns on, and I am able to connect to the Drone's Wifi, but it keeps saying that it needs a skycontroller. How do I get this to work. I know its a pretty good drone, so I want to get it to fly.

First, turn off the wifi on your phone. Get a USB cable plug into sc2 only. Leave other end hang for now.
Power up.......... First turn on sc2 power, wait 10 to 15 secs And power on drone. Now with wifi off sc2 and drone will sync to each other . When sc2 light turns green plug other end of USB cable into your phone, this will auto launch free flight pro.

Thanks for your reply, but my question was not clear. I DON'T have a skycontroller. I want to control the Bebop (not Bebop2) with my iphone (11 pro) or ipad (ipad air 2). I am able to connect to the Drone's Wifi, but on the Freeflight app, it keeps saying that "you need a remote controller". Any help is greatly appreciated.

Please reset (keep the power button pressed for 10 seconds) the drone and then retry. After any update of Freeflight pro, reset the drone. Also check that drone has the latest firmware.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhilippB