Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BepBop aluminium mount

garytaylor9

Reaction score
Hi All,
I purchase a BepBop as my first drone. Unfortunately, it was in bits. I managed to get it together but I am missing one component an aluminium mount (see image) Which holds the camera in place. Can anyone advise me where I could purchase this, please? Thank You

Hi All,
I purchase a BepBop as my first drone. Unfortunately, it was in bits. I managed to get it together but I am missing one component an aluminium mount (see image) Which holds the camera in place. Can anyone advise me where I could purchase this, please? Thank You
View attachment 2219
Is this for Bebop 1 or Bebop 2? If you live in the States, I can send you one.

Paul

Hi Paul, Thank you for your reply It is a BepBop 1. Unfortunately, I live in the UK but that was a very kind offer.

Is there a site I can use to order do you know?

Thank you once again.

Gary

Hi Paul, Thank you for your reply It is a BepBop 1. Unfortunately, I live in the UK but that was a very kind offer.

Is there a site I can use to order do you know?

Thank you once again.

Gary
Hello Gary,

You’re welcome, eBay often carries Bebop parts, hopefully someone in your area has or will post one soon on the auction.

Wishing you all the best,
Paul

Hello Gary,

Don’t know the part number, but enter

Bebop 1 Camera Mount
Bebop 2 Camera Mount

Depending on which of the two you need.

Eventually one will surface, or a camera assembly/frame may surface with the part you need.

Good luck,
Paul

Thank you, Paul. Is there a part number I should quote do you know?
Forgot to add, search past eBay auctions someone may have posted one for sale and it may have never sold. And they may not relist the item, contact the seller if you come across one of these.

All the best,
Paul

Thanks for this Paul. Got one guy in the States but will see if it available locally.

Take care

Gary

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quinzee