Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Best Way to Transfer Bebop 2 Flight Data to My Parrot on Freeflight Pro app

RonShuttle

Reaction score
Hi. I have a Bebop 2 working with an Ipad Mini 4 and running the very latest version Freeflight Pro. I like to use the Flight Data Manager program on my PC to see and analyze all the flight data from my flights. It seems to be a hit and miss proposition to get the flight data from the Bebop 2 drone to My Parrot on the Freeflight Pro app. I wanted to know what is the most reliable way to transfer the Bebop 2 flight data to the My Parrot database? I really appreciate help in finding the best way to do this. Thanks.

Hi. I called Parrot support and found out how to do the flight data transfer efficiently the first time from the Bebop 2 to the Freeflight Pro app. First you turn on the drone and let it boot up. You then establish a wifi connection between the drone and your phone (or tablet). You then wait about a minute and disconnect your wifi connection to the drone. You then establish a wifi connection with the phone and start the Freeflight Pro app. On the main Freeflight Pro screen you click on the 3 bar icon in the furthermost left upper part of the screen. Scroll down the list on the left of the screen to the very bottom where it says "data confidentiality". Click on that and then you have to agree to let Parrot store your flight data. Then you click right below that on "Request My Flight data". Then you go back to the Freeflight Pro main screen and click on the My parrot icon in the upper far right corner of the main screen. When you do that you should see a listing for your flights. If you click on a particular flight it will bring you to another screen with info on that flight and in the upper right hand corner there is an icon to "Send piloting". This will send the flight data to your registered e-mail address. When you use the Flight Data Manager program you can either get the flight data from the Parrot cloud storage or import the flight data file directly into the Flight Data Manager program from the file sent to you in the e-mail. I highly recommend utilizing the Flight Data Manager program to see all the telemetry of your flights to better understand your drone's capabilities and flight histories. It is a free program created by a drone enthusiast. Have a good day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut