Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Best workflow for trimming, labeling, meta-tagging, uploading footage?

OBjuan

Reaction score
Does anyone have tips or tutorials on the best approach to trim and label footage?

Mostly I just want to take a little off the ends, but sometimes I want to cut a shot into multiple clips.

Ideally I'd like to layout all my shots on a timeline, label the Timeline, go through and cut up all the keeper shots, label them with Specifics and keywords - then kick off a render that will spit out each clip as Timeline 01 Specific.mp4, Timeline 02 Specific.mp4...

Obviously I don't want to keep the quality as high as possible, and in a perfect world it would then be quick and easy to upload to multiple stock footage sites. (Speaking of which, what are your favorite stock footage sites for drone footage?)

I'm quite familiar with After Effects / Photoshop / Illustrator, but haven't spent much time in Premiere. That would be my preferred software I guess since I'm forced to pay rent on it, but I'm open to other solutions if there is a better one...

Cheers and Thanks,
Ocean

If your already a Adobe user I would stick to Premiere. Learn all the tricks from Youtube. Many great tutorials on work flow can be found there. To get the best resolution on a your videos most of the higher end guys use Vimeo.
Davinci resolve is also a great editor and free but it has its own learning curve so I would just stick to one or the other.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem