Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Big Thumbs Up for Parrot Customer Service

Vegasrobbi

Reaction score
After over 250 flights, with many crashes, and hand catch/flip crashes logged on almost every flight Parrot gave me a new Anafi, battery and controller:)

My controller stopped charging so I sent everything in for repair, Parrot paid shipping both ways.

I was surprised when a new Anafi showed up 10 days later, controller and all.

I had a very different experience with the big guy. Anafi remains my favorite drone and I hope a V2 comes out so I have an excuse to buy another.

Indeed. The Anafi is great and the customer service is very generous and I too would love an excuse to get another one.

My only concern is what happens to all these slightly broken drones. Surely out of every ten returned drones they could cannibalize and mix and match and get some reconditioned models back into a condition to sell even without having a supply of new spare parts. Has anybody seen such reconditioned models? When I sent my crashed drone in I expected it to be repaired, most of it was intact, similar damage on a DJI drone would result in either a repair or a replacement with a reconditioned drone, i.e. either your drone repaired or somebody else's previously repaired drone if you were in a hurry. I had two Mavic Pros which needed to be repaired, one I had bought on eBay had DJI Care and Refresh, so I got back one repaired drone and one reconditioned drone. I could not tell them apart! They were both packaged up identically.

Has anybody ever received anything other than a brand new complete Anafi back for "a repair"?

Indeed. The Anafi is great and the customer service is very generous and I too would love an excuse to get another one.

My only concern is what happens to all these slightly broken drones. Surely out of every ten returned drones they could cannibalize and mix and match and get some reconditioned models back into a condition to sell even without having a supply of new spare parts. Has anybody seen such reconditioned models? When I sent my crashed drone in I expected it to be repaired, most of it was intact, similar damage on a DJI drone would result in either a repair or a replacement with a reconditioned drone, i.e. either your drone repaired or somebody else's previously repaired drone if you were in a hurry. I had two Mavic Pros which needed to be repaired, one I had bought on eBay had DJI Care and Refresh, so I got back one repaired drone and one reconditioned drone. I could not tell them apart! They were both packaged up identically.

Has anybody ever received anything other than a brand new complete Anafi back for "a repair"?

Happened to me. I purchased my first Anafi on Amazon Wharehouse Deals, selled "as brand new", In fact, the drone have some little scratches there and there and some screws were clearly removed by someone, maybe to change the GPS module or whatever happened. The sticker below the battery had two holes because of two screws were removed by someone.

But the drone have already 50+ more flights, and works flawlessy so i didn't mind so much, except i asked for a partial refund and they accepted.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar