Welcome to ParrotPilots!
Join our free parrot drone community today!

Camera horizon adjustment

Eencke

Can camera horizon adjustment done while in flight? Or only before take off?

Eencke

From what I remember no it has to be landed and on a flat level surface.
Hmmm that’s another point for parrot to improve with new software update. As sometimes when wind direction is from the side , the horizon isn’t straight and would be nice to alter this during flight in stead of landing first

QuadKid

Hmmm that’s another point for parrot to improve with new software update. As sometimes when wind direction is from the side , the horizon isn’t straight and would be nice to alter this during flight in stead of landing first
The gimbal should compensate for any winds forced upon the Anafi (up to a certain extent), once you calibrate the gimbal to level on a flat surface it should remain that way during flight. If you are getting tilted horizon during flight then something is up.

Eencke

Its not that much tilted , but with pretty stronger wind and flying in a certain angle , the horizon is a little bit diagonal . I can ofcourse edit this in post production.but would be nice to adjust this during the flight

QuadKid

Its not that much tilted , but with pretty stronger wind and flying in a certain angle , the horizon is a little bit diagonal . I can ofcourse edit this in post production.but would be nice to adjust this during the flight
Probably not an issue if only doing it in strong wind circumstances, it's a very light bird but even so it's stability is pretty good.

Eencke

Luckily so far i got the anafi. Only waiting now to buy some extra battery , “if” and “when” parrot decides to sell them😱

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benzbenz73