Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Camera is its great weakness

Reaction score
Hello friends,
I know that the Parrot Bebop 2 was designed to fly only during the day, really, the images are very good. However, I would like to get a night photograph at least acceptable. As well as the configurable height of the "return to home", shutter speed and ISO regulation present in the Parrot Anafi, I saw the manufacturer purposely forgot to implement the Bebop 2 for commercial reasons.
I really like this model, it is beautiful, reliable, has excellent autonomy and excelletn automatic flight modes, however, the camera for me is its great weakness.
Hugs,

Hello Roberto,

I agree, Bebop 2 is a good drone and very reliable, unfortunately camera does not rare well when getting dark. That is it’s weakness, Anafi camera is a lot better but not as reliable as bebop 2. Both have their strengths and weakness, I prefer flying a bebop 2 myself.

Paul

I have also seen that the camera does not work well when it is getting dark outside. The Bebop 2 is my first drone, purchased it about 6 months ago and got a great deal on it since its considered an older model. So far I have been very happy with it. It has all the features I need.

Mike

Hello Roberto,

I agree, Bebop 2 is a good drone and very reliable, unfortunately camera does not rare well when getting dark. That is it’s weakness, Anafi camera is a lot better but not as reliable as bebop 2. Both have their strengths and weakness, I prefer flying a bebop 2 myself.

Paul

I've already tested Anafi, and I see a more delicate set, honestly, I don't trust the hinges of the arms and their autonomy leaves much to be desired. It would be more interesting to evolve the BB2 with a better image processor and camera: It would be perfect, because even today, many people choose BB2 for not having a gimbal, there are fewer moving parts and flat cables exposed to break.
Hugs here from Brazil.

I have also seen that the camera does not work well when it is getting dark outside. The Bebop 2 is my first drone, purchased it about 6 months ago and got a great deal on it since its considered an older model. So far I have been very happy with it. It has all the features I need.

Mike
Yes, it is an excellent drone: reliable, everything is ok. however, I had to increase the height of the Return to Home via Telnet, because there are many trees where I flew near here, before the quarantine ... And you can bet, the more you fly with him, but you will like it. :)
Hugs,

Bebop2 was my first drone. Really a nice and easy to fly one!.
I even had 2 bebop2, because of an engine failure with the first one, exchanged under warranty.
And you’re right, the camera quality is not good enough, especially when there’s no sun, when it’s cloudy for example.
That’s one of the main reason I sold it and bought an anafi.

The video quality improvement is real, and I’m satisfied with that now.
Also, I had failures with my two bebop 2 (1 engine failure and 1 electrical cut off..) but none with my anafi.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking