Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Camera moment and zoom not responding

Jjdmedic1

Reaction score
Folks. The short version: The drone has been used 3x since purchased 7/2019 without any camera issue and without any crashes. Now, the camera controls do not respond though the camera shoots just fine. As well, I can not calibrate camera. Nothing happens when pressing "OK" to calibrate from my freeflight 6 v6.6.9 app. I reset all settings, then eventually I deleted app and uploaded again. The drone will calibrate without issue. The batteries are updated. I use a 64gig card without issue. I just dont get it. Any similar app, hardware, or the like experiences out there? I would appreciate your help. Thanks.

open up FF6 and then go to settings-preferences and make sure that EV TRIGGER is not highlighted...

Hook up skycontroller 3 and anafi,hit skycontroller icon in freeflight 6,hitReset...go back,hit drone icon X%,below map you will see all the numbers,scroll down and do hard Reset,that will prompt gimbal and drone calibration,after calibration test camera,,i hope it is only firmware problem,usually few resets are enough to fix it

Hook up skycontroller 3 and anafi,hit skycontroller icon in freeflight 6,hitReset...go back,hit drone icon X%,below map you will see all the numbers,scroll down and do hard Reset,that will prompt gimbal and drone calibration,after calibration test camera,,i hope it is only firmware problem,usually few resets are enough to fix it

so being slightly literal, I can not hookup the controller to the drone and connect my android(FreeFlight6) at the same time.
So I will assume that the drone is not directly attached to the controller, the android is. I will go from their. Please advise. Thank you

so being slightly literal, I can not hookup the controller to the drone and connect my android(FreeFlight6) at the same time.
So I will assume that the drone is not directly attached to the controller, the android is. I will go from their. Please advise. Thank you
Nope....I press the gimbal calibration...takes me to ok button....nothing. Also when I did the hard resent, the drone recalibrate but not the camera.....im lost. this is killing me. 8 nice days in a row and can't fly....losing business!

Easiest way to bind skycontroller 3 and anafi is by connecting usb cable from skycontroller 3 to anafi and turning it on...to make sure your android is not connecting directly to anafi you shoulld turn on airplane mode ....this is how i connect....airplane mode on in my android phone,connecting to skycontroller 3 with usb cable,freeflight6 app opens automatically and i can see skycontroller 3 battery percentage,turn on anafi,30 seconds later i can see camera stream......try it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood