Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Canada Warranty

GarthMan

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Considering purchasing the Parrot Anafi Extended kit from Bestbuy here in Canada, however the reviews mention the lack of Canadian warranty. I also searched this forum and saw a few posts mentioning it. I couldn't find anything definitive on the Parrot website though.

So my question is - does anyone know for sure whether the warranty is available to Canadians?

Also, what are your thoughts on the reliability and build quality? I'm still tempted to take a chance on purchasing it. My other option is a DJI Mavic Air.

G

Parrat has no warranty in Canada at all. They tell you to deal with who ever you bought it from and here in Canada most likely Best Buy and Best buy will not warranty the product. All they have is this
Drones (over $200)

Return Period: 30 days
Condition: Unopened (no restocking fee)
Condition: Opened (15% restocking fee)

Please read this page over. It is direct from Parrot:

Reactions: GarthMan
Parrat has no warranty in Canada at all. They tell you to deal with who ever you bought it from and here in Canada most likely Best Buy and Best buy will not warranty the product. All they have is this
Drones (over $200)

Return Period: 30 days
Condition: Unopened (no restocking fee)
Condition: Opened (15% restocking fee)

Please read this page over. It is direct from Parrot:

Thanks. Quite a shame since the Anafi fit my needs perfectly but the warranty is a deal breaker.

I have never checked but Amazon is really good when it comes to exchanges and warranties. Maybe ask them how they would handle any claims for warranty.

What part of the country are you in? My understanding is there is actually only one "authorized" distributor in Canada for Parrot and Sensefly. Depending on the part of the country they go by different names, here out west it is Spatial Technologies and Quebec east is another name that escapes me at the moment. We typically deal with them for eBee's but I picked up a Parrot from them the other day. They could give you the facts on warranty and service costs etc. Very helpful crew.

What part of the country are you in? My understanding is there is actually only one "authorized" distributor in Canada for Parrot and Sensefly. Depending on the part of the country they go by different names, here out west it is Spatial Technologies and Quebec east is another name that escapes me at the moment. We typically deal with them for eBee's but I picked up a Parrot from them the other day. They could give you the facts on warranty and service costs etc. Very helpful crew.

Thanks. I’m in the Toronto area, you have any idea if there’s an authorized distributor for Ontario? Will google Spatial and see what I can find. I also sent a note to Parrot Support asking them for an official answer but haven’t heard from them yet.

Thanks. I’m in the Toronto area, you have any idea if there’s an authorized distributor for Ontario? Will google Spatial and see what I can find. I also sent a note to Parrot Support asking them for an official answer but haven’t heard from them yet.

The sticky I asked you to read over is Parrots official answer. Three and a half months of them holding my replacement and refusing to ship it I finally had it sent to one of our members in the US. I then paid him to ship it to me. Shipping from the US to Canada can be pretty expensive when the duty boys at the border want their share.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut