Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Can't connect bebop 1 to 5Ghz

ParrotAnafiFan

Reaction score
No matter what I do 5ghz option is always greyed out for my bebop1. Any one else also have this greyed out specs say 5ghz is available on box.

Last edited:
No matter what I do 5ghz option is always greyed out for my bebop1. Any one else also have this greyed out specs say 5ghz is available on box.
What kind of Sky-controller was using for your BB1 wifi connection?? Only SKC1 (big-size) has a built-in 5GHz wifi option only!! And SKC2 has not available for 5GHz wifi!!!

Ok no 5ghz then. I am wondering if I can put a 5ghz radio module hardware into SC2. Or SC3 would even be better to work with FFpro

Ok no 5ghz then. I am wondering if I can put a 5ghz radio module hardware into SC2. Or SC3 would even be better to work with FFpro
Sorry, I believed that it may be not working. Because you may need to have a software MOD on FFpro for the 5GHz option enabling too.

Actually you can connect and run BB1 on 5ghz (not directly via wifi through SC2) but you have to connect the drone to your phones 5ghz wifi. I believe you can still control it with the SC2 via usb controller. FFpro will then populate available 2.4g and 5ghz channels(if your phone supports 5ghz) in the ffpro network section.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood