Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Can't find Anafi smart battery to buy in Australia anymore.

RassieInOZ

Reaction score
Does anyone else in Australia experience the same than me that I can't find a battery for the Anafi in the shops anymore in Australia.

Even online I can't find one supplier. The shop (very prominent HiFi chain store group) where I bought the drone from a week ago, can't supply me with an spare\extra battery. Help please

Your only option might be Amazon from 3rd party sellers who inflate the price some what. Your problem is not uncommon through out the world. We have the same problem here in Canada.

Reactions: RassieInOZ
Amazon has OEM batteries and spares parts now pricing is fair
  • Parrot Anafi Accessory Smart Battery for Anafi - Smart Battery, Dark Grey (PF070312)

Reactions: RassieInOZ
Thank you for the reply and link. Our problem in Australia seems to be that the requirements to ship LiPo batteries were tighten. The link does take me to the seller, but it says that they don't deliver to Australia. [emoji26]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

If I do find an online seller, the image attached tell the story,[emoji3]

71824b7aad3ddbf60b7d78f16c7b463a.jpg

Does anyone else in Australia experience the same than me that I can't find a battery for the Anafi in the shops anymore in Australia.

Even online I can't find one supplier. The shop (very prominent HiFi chain store group) where I bought the drone from a week ago, can't supply me with an spare\extra battery. Help please
Did you have any luck with the battery?

No, sadly not. I had a battery lined up at a online store in Hong Kong that posts to USA, Australia and NZ. Paid and everything and order got to packing. Got cancelled and refunded with reason coerier requirements.

No, sadly not. I had a battery lined up at a online store in Hong Kong that posts to USA, Australia and NZ. Paid and everything and order got to packing. Got cancelled and refunded with reason coerier requirements.

I just posted a company I found that can help you out. I just put an order in myself.

They are located in NSW and you can contact them through www.dronesforhire.com.au. Chat to a guy called Will.

They stock them and they are only $120.00 a pop.....super cheap.

It took me days of searching and making phone calls and finally found these guys.

Wow thank you for this, will contact them. Great find

they are out of stock and price has jumped to $180 :(
Hi Bruce, I think Parrot up'd the price of the batteries on the boys at Drones for Hire.... Once they come back in stock $180.00 is still a steal and the fact that they are here in OZ is a big win for Us Anafi owners.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood