Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Changing RTH height

jbloggz

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows how to change the RTH height for the latest firmware (I'm currently on 4.7.1)? I read that it used to be possible for older firmware versions, but was broken at some point. Is there any method out there that still works. It seems like such a simple feature to add, and would make me feel so much safer to set it to something like 100m

Thanks for the reply. I just had read all of that thread, but not sure how it applies to RTH (seems to only be about making flightplans). Is there a reason your answer was a bit coy? I'm not trying to break any rules/laws, I just want the ability for the bebop to come home at 100m rather than the default 20m. There are trees around us that are above 30m, so I can't trust the RTH feature at the moment unfortunately.

Yes, is possible by making a simple telnet connection to bebop, you can modify a config file and put the preferred meter, (bebop internally have a unix/Linux Os) in my case I have set 80 meter who is secure for almost all necessity... But remember this is not standard operation... Can be inflict your guarantee.

Just fly higher and you won't have to worry about the drone climbing on the return home feature

Yes, is possible by making a simple telnet connection to bebop, you can modify a config file and put the preferred meter, (bebop internally have a unix/Linux Os) in my case I have set 80 meter who is secure for almost all necessity... But remember this is not standard operation... Can be inflict your guarantee.
How you done that please explain. Have a nice day

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critinator