Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Charger Cable

eckydrone200

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has a charger cable for the Skycontroller 2 that they would be willing to sell, it is the one with 5 pins or failing that a charger with 4 pins as mentioned in my other posts I have a 4 pin charge lead and a 5 pin charger that was supplied new with my new Bebop 2. Failing this I am having to send it back and will sadly have to draw a line under Bebop 2 ownership as I have been trying to get a new drone for over a month now. I will of course pay for charger/lead and postage. Based in UK. Thanks in advance.

Hey, i am facing with a similar situation. Unfortunately, i am based out of Mumbai, India. Would like to know how have you solved this issue?
Thanks

My cable would not charge my skycontroller 2. I ended up using a 3amp 12 volt dc laptop power supply and cut the plug off of the charging cable and wired it to the power supply. Works great. you can get the charging cable here:

this is the type of power supply I used. you will just need the right plug for the SC2 if you want to go that route.

Just wondering if anyone has a charger cable for the Skycontroller 2 that they would be willing to sell, it is the one with 5 pins or failing that a charger with 4 pins as mentioned in my other posts I have a 4 pin charge lead and a 5 pin charger that was supplied new with my new Bebop 2. Failing this I am having to send it back and will sadly have to draw a line under Bebop 2 ownership as I have been trying to get a new drone for over a month now. I will of course pay for charger/lead and postage. Based in UK. Thanks in advance.

You can use this type of powersupply to charge your controller. Just remember to turn the plug right so you don't get polarized incorrectly when charging. + should be on the center stick.

You can no doubt find the same type of PSU locally where you live.

Regards, Leif.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ian