Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Chicago - Lincoln Park by Parrot Anafi

You're lucky. CPD probably would've ask you to land it if they've seen you. Was at Buckingham fountain a few years ago with my X-star, barely got it out of the case when park police told me that I can't fly it even though there weren't a lot of people in the park. Otherwise, great vid.;)

You're lucky. CPD probably would've ask you to land it if they've seen you. Was at Buckingham fountain a few years ago with my X-star, barely got it out of the case when park police told me that I can't fly it even though there weren't a lot of people in the park. Otherwise, great vid.;)
Thank you for the compliment. Check out the City of Chicago ordinance SO2015-5419 from 7/29/2015 and the:
"Amendment of Municipal Code Title 10 by adding new Chapter 10-36 to regulate use of small unmanned aircraft in City airspace".

I carry the printed version on me all the time. Additionally, COVID restrictions helped me a lot, to be in compliance with the Ordinance (not to fly over people).

Have to check out that ordinance. I was able to fly my X star over North Ave beach with a few people but I did fly it over the water about 400 feet from the shore. Actually have a vid for it. (y)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame