Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Controller won't connect to Anafi

KonradKern

Reaction score
I have two brand-new, out of the box Anafis with very similar problems. The Sky Controller 3 won't connect to the Drone. On the first drone the SC3 only showed steady White. That one went back to Best Buy. The second drone / SC3 shows fully charged, open the arm and no lights. Ditto if you directly connect the SC3 to the Drone by USB cable ( tried multiple cables). I can connect my phone to the drone using Free flight 6. All the resets in the trouble shooting guide have been done.

Any ideas.

Konrad

Did you try to connect in ff6 .....hook up phone to sc3,turn on airplane mode in your phone,turn on anafi,in ff6 hit sc3 icone located in upper right corner,in sc3 setting page hit Connect button,type Anafi password(sticker with password located in anafi case or in anafi under the battery),hit connect again....good luck

If no lights appear on the SC3 when you open the arm then I would suspect that either the switch under the arm which turns on the SC3 is faulty or the battery is not holding its charge. You can open up the SC3 using the tool supplied to change the propellers and check the battery voltage. If I remember correctly the SC3 on/off switch works the opposite way to expected. It is closed circuit when the SC3 is arm is shut and goes open circuit when the arm is opened. If it is still under warranty then another replacement may be needed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut