Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Crash Log not appearing

musashi77

Reaction score
Hi All,
Had my first major incident today, on flight 160 the bird suddenly shut off and fell from the sky. Luckily the tide was out so it missed falling in the ocean, un-fortunately however it did manage to find a bunch of rocks from about 50m. Not a pretty sight. The battery is busted, the camera mount is out of place and 2 snapped arms...
Im wanting to contact parrot and try and get a replacement however I just passed the 1 year anniversary mark so not sure how that will go.

Anyway the problem Ive got is that the flight is not showing up in the logs. I'm able to power it up and connect with no issues, camera works (but not straight), battery work (but split) but when I go into 'My Flights' on the App it only show the flight previous to the crash flight. I checked the SD card and can only find the FDR folder, how can i retrieve the flight data?

Ok, so I'm going to assume that the flight data is lost and cannot be retrieved.
Pretty much. As users we only have flight logs via freeflight app, so if it doesn't appear in the app....then you are SOL.

The only slim chance may be to contact parrot and see if they can glean anything from the files in the FDR folder (not sure if anyone has ever been successful in getting them to do this).

If you can connect to the Anafi wifi with your phone and start FF6 - then go in to the drone menu, then go back and press fly. This should hopefully upload the last flight data to the phone/ff6.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar