Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Custom Taxes in EU

quetzalquatl

Reaction score
Hi all. Any ideea if there are any additional custom tax if order Anafi from Parrot site directly in EU? I mean that if any of you guys ordered from them and you live in EU, where the parcel came from? EU or China or something?
I know they say the delivery is free but I can't find a way to contact them about any other possible custom tax.

Thanks in advance for any info.

[emoji1308]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

It would be easy if you say where you from. I just ordered something at the website Parrot and don't know yet where they will ship from.

About my Anafi itself, i ordered from Amazon.de

In Romania. For me as long as the parcel come from EU there are no taxes.

Checked the Amazon offers but the Extended version cost more than on Parrot site therefore I decided to buy from them, directly. But they're silent AF. Can't contact them to get a direct answer.. [emoji2371]

... Then, counting that the price is €899, I don't want to pay somewhere around 40% more for some taxes. Just saying. [emoji2371]

As someone else said - it really depends on where you are and your local import process and customs.

My understanding is that Parrot ship from within the EU for EU orders, so not sure for ROW orders.

All the orders I usually receive (doesn't matter what) from within EU, came clean in Romania. Hopefully they will send from some EU warehouse.
I tried to contact them from the Parrot site about 3 days before, asking this question. Just received an email/receipt from them that they are aware of my "case" and they will answer in 48h. Well, nothing till now... [emoji2371]

That's why I ask you, people, maybe someone ordered from them and live in EU.

Romania is within the EU customs union - so as long as they send from within the EU - then you should not have any customs fee or duties to pay.

Parrot store only sells to EU countries anyway, so if you can order it'll come from EU.

Thanks guys. I got it. No taxes. So... I ordered the Extended version yesterday (plus one more propeller set), checked the express delivery in checkout and now I'm waiting... [emoji2371]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut