Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Disassembling Anafi

Flying Funguy

Reaction score
I am trying to replace a broken arm on my Anafi and have not been able to remove the pin holding 2 arms together. Does anyone have any tips or tricks for getting the pin out? The video I have been watching is short of detail about how to remove it. After removing a screw and small plasitc piece over the hinge and pin, you are supposed to be able to push the pin out with a screwdriver but it doesn't budge. Any ideas?

For your delight and delectation :~

Looks to be a tad more involved.

I wrote you on PM. After you pass the first bit of resistance (As long as all screws are removed) the pin pops right out. Try using a punch or a bigger hex screw with a flat front.

I had a difficult time removing one pair of arms on an Anafi, the pin assembly seemed to be really and truly stuck. Looking closely at the bottom of the pin assembly it looked like it had been forced in slightly out of alignment with the square holes in the arms. To remove it I used a small nut driver that would push down on the white surrounding plastic and not the central metal pin. Once removed it was obvious that the metal pin had been badly bent so I carefully straightened it and it was able to slide back into the body with minimal resistance.

Regards

Nidge.

Reactions: MustangPhil
Today I have crashed my own fault. The drone crashed into a tree on a fallen from a height of about 30m to the lawn. Fortunately, he hit the battery and nothing happened to him. After a new start everything works fine. I just noticed that the bottom of the gimbal holder was moved. I should try to straighten it up with strength or just leave it.

Attachments

• F3B3EF12-5839-4B43-BFCB-216DAC1E288D.jpeg
    F3B3EF12-5839-4B43-BFCB-216DAC1E288D.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
  • 485D36C6-6C65-4BB9-AC47-A0D766297560.jpeg
    485D36C6-6C65-4BB9-AC47-A0D766297560.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
Today I have crashed my own fault. The drone crashed into a tree on a fallen from a height of about 30m to the lawn. Fortunately, he hit the battery and nothing happened to him. After a new start everything works fine. I just noticed that the bottom of the gimbal holder was moved. I should try to straighten it up with strength or just leave it.

There is something that has changed on your camera suspension as the camera hangs in 4 rubber mounts. You should carefully try to figure out what is preventing the camera from hanging straight. Be aware that the cables connecting the camera/gimbal to the Anafi flight computer are very fragile.

Regards, Leif.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar