Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Disco not connecting to Flycontroller 2.

BamC68

Reaction score
Hi...
First of all, thank you for the add.
Second, I have problem with the connection between my disco and the SC2.
It seems like I have no WIFI when trying to connect them together.
The startbutton on the SC2 are red all the time, the ON OFF knod on the Disco are flashing green...
Under the WIFI option in the Freeflight Pro app it says Unknown Location or something like that.
When I first tried to use the Disco and SC2 all seems ok, I have tried it outside, with luck.
Before I went outside to fly it, I could set up the location under the WIFI tab, but now I can not.
It seema like all the option have frozen....
Have tried to look after a video on Youtube, without any luck...
So, is there a kind soul out there who know what this issue could be...

Wish I had an answer for you but I don't. Did you get the problem worked out?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Freeflight app? I doubt that's your problem but it seems the easiest to try first.

Do a firmware update on everything then reinstall you can do a manual fw update just download the file to a fat32 usb thumb drive and plug in

Maybe try it in an area, where the GPS can work.... Unknown area sounds in this direction

If you haven’t already done so try this.

Turn off your phone's wifi and plug it into the SC2 via a USB cable. Then turn on the Disco, turn on the SC2. FreeFlight Pro should open automatically in a few seconds. Click on the "Connect" button in FFPro (NOT your phone's wifi!), which will bring up a list of wifi devices. Find your drone on that list (again, the list in FFPro, NOT your phone wifi), and hit connect.

Regards

Nidge.

Check also the right of the application in the phone Maybe you have forbidden some right, which does the app need for operation.

Hello Everyone I still after reading all this am having trouble connecting my Parrot Disco to the SC 2 or my phone.....
I turn on the drone and the light go's blue, then I turn on my remote that LED is red first then flashes green a couple of times and then start to blink red.

After that I wait for the remote and the CHUCK to connect to each other but nothing happens.... After a while the light on the Disco start blinking red.....

Connecting with my phone is the same thing.... after connecting to the WIFI of the Disco my app shows the Disco but if I click on it it starts loading and never stops loading and the blue LED on the Disco starts blinking red again....

Is there a way to update the Disco through USB connecting to my computer??? I do not own a flash driver that has a micro USB on it....

Hello Group.

So I was flying my disco, like I have been doing it, and today it suddenly lost signal. Went in failsafe and auto landed.

Turned off everything, reconected, changed the battery, etc, flew it 3 more times, and same problem every time, for the first few minutes, no problem, and then, signal lost and failsafe mode... even a 20 meters it did not get a signal.

Can anyone help me??

Hi...
First of all, thank you for the add.
Second, I have problem with the connection between my disco and the SC2.
It seems like I have no WIFI when trying to connect them together.
The startbutton on the SC2 are red all the time, the ON OFF knod on the Disco are flashing green...
Under the WIFI option in the Freeflight Pro app it says Unknown Location or something like that.
When I first tried to use the Disco and SC2 all seems ok, I have tried it outside, with luck.
Before I went outside to fly it, I could set up the location under the WIFI tab, but now I can not.
It seema like all the option have frozen....
Have tried to look after a video on Youtube, without any luck...
So, is there a kind soul out there who know what this issue could be...
εμένα δεν κάνη σύνδεση το cotrol με το parrot .ίσως ο λόγος είναι ότι το καλοδιο του κινητού μου είναι typec????

Hello Everyone I still after reading all this am having trouble connecting my Parrot Disco to the SC 2 or my phone.....
I turn on the drone and the light go's blue, then I turn on my remote that LED is red first then flashes green a couple of times and then start to blink red.

After that I wait for the remote and the CHUCK to connect to each other but nothing happens.... After a while the light on the Disco start blinking red.....

Connecting with my phone is the same thing.... after connecting to the WIFI of the Disco my app shows the Disco but if I click on it it starts loading and never stops loading and the blue LED on the Disco starts blinking red again....

Is there a way to update the Disco through USB connecting to my computer??? I do not own a flash driver that has a micro USB on it....
Did you figure out how to connect mine says works off of old Android operating system which I don't have

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar