Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Disco waypoint flight speed setting disappeared

DiscoBeb2anafiuser

Reaction score
My disco only flys at 10m/s on a programmed route. I used to be able to set the individual leg speed for my disco just like i can my bebop2s. When i went to iphone a couple years ago.. that capability disappeared for disco… i still have it for my bebop2s. Anyone else have this problem? Is there a solution? Anyone know what the most efficient speed of the disco is? I would guess 10m/s, but i dont know. Usually, there isnt much penalty going a little faster because im guessing the resistance is exponential. But perhaps one must take into account other battery loads which are independent of the motor load are always “on” so maybe it makes more sense to fly at different speeds depending on wind or distance or even whether your doing surveillance circles…

My disco only flys at 10m/s on a programmed route. I used to be able to set the individual leg speed for my disco just like i can my bebop2s. When i went to iphone a couple years ago.. that capability disappeared for disco… i still have it for my bebop2s. Anyone else have this problem? Is there a solution? Anyone know what the most efficient speed of the disco is? I would guess 10m/s, but i dont know. Usually, there isnt much penalty going a little faster because im guessing the resistance is exponential. But perhaps one must take into account other battery loads which are independent of the motor load are always “on” so maybe it makes more sense to fly at different speeds depending on wind or distance or even whether your doing surveillance circles…
I’ve just purchased a used Disco but can’t connect to My Parrot web site anymore to get any of my flight data including my previous missions

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem