Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DIY face mask

Yep, it is a easy DIY mask, thanks for posting!
I like your shanghai video, no drone part of it?

Yep, it is a easy DIY mask, thanks for posting!
I like your shanghai video, no drone part of it?

I am glad you find my "mask" video helpful. This was my attempt to mimic the surgical mask, which I found impossible to buy at the moment. Better something than nothing.

Unfortunately in my China itinerary (Xi'an and Shanghai), there would be just a couple of places I could fly, to justify the effort to obtain a permit to fly legally.

Stay safe. Love you all.

I am glad you find my "mask" video helpful. This was my attempt to mimic the surgical mask, which I found impossible to buy at the moment. Better something than nothing.

Unfortunately in my China itinerary (Xi'an and Shanghai), there would be just a couple of places I could fly, to justify the effort to obtain a permit to fly legally.

Stay safe. Love you all.

To bad!

China needs usually "just" a online registration plus a local mobilphone number (local simcard, cheap, easy to get) registered in your name.
Which "just" needs someone to guide you through the chinese language website.
Plus a printer to print a barcode, to stick onto your bird.

The Bund, on the tower side, would have been a great option to fly!
The other side, promenade, is just too busy, most of the day
But the guards will just approach you and ask you to stop.
You stop, no problem, you try somewhere else, no one shows up, you fly ;-)

Aside that the Anafi has assumingly no lock from Parrot, like DJI drones have from DJI, in China!
(Not suggesting to fly without registration! It's free and aside the language thing not really difficult)

Pudong.jpg
(a "pre-anafi" shot, sry)

To bad!

China needs usually "just" a online registration plus a local mobilphone number (local simcard, cheap, easy to get) registered in your name.
Which "just" needs someone to guide you through the chinese language website.
Plus a printer to print a barcode, to stick onto your bird.

The Bund, on the tower side, would have been a great option to fly!
The other side, promenade, is just too busy, most of the day
But the guards will just approach you and ask you to stop.
You stop, no problem, you try somewhere else, no one shows up, you fly ;-)

Aside that the Anafi has assumingly no lock from Parrot, like DJI drones have from DJI, in China!
(Not suggesting to fly without registration! It's free and aside the language thing not really difficult)

View attachment 3800
(a "pre-anafi" shot, sry)

You are absolutely right. Unfortunately, my itenirary was too busy for more than one "just". Everything you said is my experience too (tower side and Bund side).

Thank you for the photo, don't be sorry! Shanghai and China, all I have seen, was really magical.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar