Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Don't use carbon props!

ParrotAnafiFan

Reaction score
Don't use the full carbon props marked and sold for the bebop 1, they do not generate enough lift and will make it fly backwards 1 foot off the ground uncontrolled until it crashes.

I tried twice both small crashes. garbage. Using and staying with stock from now on.

And FFS don't try to stop the drone from crashing with the carbons, the blades won't stop like the Parrots and cut your hand.

41p9cSDfvkL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: edwardfcy1970
I got some of these and they are balanced and work ok . But are noisy/buzzy and dont produce as good results as the genuine props in terms of smooth response

have any pictures how they should look on the drone? Maybe I put mine on wrong way, it just flew backwards 10 inches off the ground and crashed each time.

Extremely dangerous with carbon blades, can injure badly.

Last edited:
have any pictures how they should look on the drone? Maybe I put mine on wrong way, it just flew backwards 10 inches off the ground and crashed each time.

Extremely dangerous with carbon blades, can injure badly.

Attachments

• Parrot.JPG
    Parrot.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0116.JPG
    IMG_0116.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 6
I got the chance to test standing a safe distance away.
out of 6 ground takeoffs the first 3 takeoffs went smooth and control was normal. The 4th flipped forward on takeoff, 5th just lifted inches and landed, 6th flipped forward upsidedown and had the motor errors something about velocity. All the last 3 were unable to take off.

so these props are only working 50% for me, 1/2 time won't even takeoff. I suspect they don't generate the lift. I am pressing and holding the takeoff button on sc2. I will try just taping it next takeoff. No hand launches with carbons just too dangerous.

Last edited:
Stripping bells with them on see

went back to originals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John K