Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Downloading Video to IMac 27 macOS Mojave

Robert_LightBringer

Reaction score
Doesn’t seem to be a search function available for thread/post content on this forum apart from a filter? So I’ll open this thread anyway. Trying to figure out a way to download Anafi files directly to an iMac 27 2019 external SSD drive. I could remove the SD card from Anafi and plug it into SD card slot on imac but this is a real pain given the cheap and nasty way the SD card is fitted into Anafi. Don’t want to be removing and reinserting it every time. I have a windows 10 Pc and an iPad Pro with Free Flight 6 which I could use but I don’t want to be transferring files and swapping SSD drive between PC and IMac. Has anyone managed to transfer files directly from Anafi to IMac 27 2019 macOS Mojave 10.14.6?

it does; Mojave and Catalina both recognised the Anafi. You need to format the card first though

@Robert_LightBringer I just got rid of my iMac 27, so I can''t give you a "real world" test, but I do have a Macbook Pro that connects easily with it on Catalina. You have to power on the aircraft first, let it boot up and then connect it to the USB port. You should then see the SD card pop up like an external drive. It worked the same for me on my iMac also.

Make sure you have enough juice on the battery in case the download takes a while. Guess it just depends on your file size. I believe it's charging at the same time anyway though.

Attachments

• IMG_0502.jpg
    IMG_0502.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0503.jpg
    IMG_0503.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0504.jpg
    IMG_0504.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 6
Reactions: Deleted member 3201

Members online