Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

drone bebop2 - no connection of SC 2P via USB with smartphone

jordan23

Reaction score
hello
I have an unusual case. I have a drone bebop2. Previously the drone did’t work because the motherboard was damaged and after a few seconds it turned off. They gave me a drone in France under the guarantee,
But now I have a problem with SkyPilot 2p. Previously I had skycontroller2 and now I have a 2P skycontroller. It is NOT important whether it is important sc2 and sc2p.
The drone connects to the smartphone and works beautifully. There is no problem with it only with a limited range of up to 300 meters because there is no SC2 antenna. SC2 does’t connect to the drone and does’t connect to the smartphone via a USB cable.
The best thing is that after connecting the USB cable shows on the smartphone. The skycontroller charge level and how to enter its setting indicates that the device isn’t connected - no remot Control. Update 1.0.1 is made on 1.0.5 newest, when skycontroller2 is connected to the smartphone, there is no connection with the drone and the connection automatically appears when SkyControl is disconnected.
I enclose a piece of film on which you can see the LEDs. Colors that shine when you turn on. At this moment, the continuous red color will come to an end
Please help. What to do to make the skycontroller connect the drone and the smartphone via the USB cable and to make the LED shine green. I enclose the film as the diode lights up.
Thank you Is it possible to restore factory defaults, SC2P, scent and reset from scratch? If so, then tell me how to do it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking