Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Dual frequency GPS for Follow me

Devoluy

Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to acquire the XIAOMI MI 9T pro but it does not have a barometer. On the other hand, it has dual frequency GPS, which allows better altitude accuracy as well.
I notice that most mid-range phones no longer offer a barometer. I have an old Samsung S5 which has the barometer though. Have you tested the Follow me with a phone without a barometer? Does GPS track vertically? Do you think that manufacturers are replacing the barometer with dual frequency GPS? Is there a risk of taking a phone without a barometer to do a Follow me with ANAFI ? I specify that I mainly fly ANAFI on mountain bikes and in the mountains

Thanks a lot for your answers

Hola lo hiceHello I did the follow me with the Samsung s5 tablet and I worked perfect. I advise you to try a tablet is a different experience and it is very good. Greeting friend and take care

Thank you for your reply. I already have a Samsung S5 and it works well but I would like to know if a smartphone without a barometer allows to have a correct tracking in vertical. If you have already tested without a barometer, I would like to know your experience. Thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut