Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

'Engine heating' mode

JCamilo

Reaction score
Does anafi have any way of performing this function? In most drones it is possible to put the engines in a 'warm up' rotation, pulling the stickers down and out. It gives the pilot some security, do this before the flight.

Try hand launching. Press take off but don't throw it in the air until you are satisfied with the engines rotation

Στάλθηκε από το MI 5s Plus μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Reactions: JCamilo and Ana789
Does anafi have any way of performing this function? In most drones it is possible to put the engines in a 'warm up' rotation, pulling the stickers down and out. It gives the pilot some security, do this before the flight.
What is the point of this? A cold engine works just as well as a warm one (in fact, better).
However, it makes sense to warm up the battery. A cold battery cannot provide sufficient current at full load. Rather, the battery should be warmed up (kept warm)

What is the point of this? A cold engine works just as well as a warm one (in fact, better).
However, it makes sense to warm up the battery. A cold battery cannot provide sufficient current at full load. Rather, the battery should be warmed up (kept warm)

I would be happy if all brushless motors would stay cold. This is a good sign. Warm motors indicate an issue. (We are not talking here about frozen parts ;-) )
As @Gipsz Jakab said: the battery should be warm, at best have an internal temperature of 38°C.

I would be happy if all brushless motors would stay cold. This is a good sign. Warm motors indicate an issue. (We are not talking here about frozen parts ;-) )
As @Gipsz Jakab said: the battery should be warm, at best have an internal temperature of 38°C.
The expression 'warm up' used at the beginning of this article is figurative so it is in quotes. The important thing, that the anafi does not have in a direct mode, is to check in a safe place (on land), if the engines and helices work correctly. OK ?

The expression 'warm up' used at the beginning of this article is figurative so it is in quotes. The important thing, that the anafi does not have in a direct mode, is to check in a safe place (on land), if the engines and helices work correctly. OK ?
The quotation mark was in the wrong place. The warm-up shouldn't have been quoted, because it's really a warm-up ... it's just not the engines that need to be warmed up. OK?

• Haha
Reactions: JCamilo
The quotation mark was in the wrong place. The warm-up shouldn't have been quoted, because it's really a warm-up ... it's just not the engines that need to be warmed up. OK?
If you say !!!,,, then remove the quotation marks and read as you wish, I keep everything I said and this is how I proceed and will proceed.

If you say !!!,,, then remove the quotation marks and read as you wish, I keep everything I said and this is how I proceed and will proceed.
I don’t want to argue, I prefer to think: If you have turned on handlaunch, you can lift and hold it in your hand and activate hand launch. The rotors will then start and rotate at a low speed, hold the drone until it warms up. Then throw it in the air and fly.
Happy flight.

Last edited:
Reactions: JCamilo
I don’t want to argue, I prefer to think: If you have turned on handlaunch, you can lift and hold it in your hand and activate hand launch. The rotors will then start and rotate at a low speed, hold the drone until it warms up. Then throw it in t

Me neither, here, more than discussing, the idea is to learn, exchanging ideas. So I'm happy because you realized what I intend to do. The member orybarfly and me, we had already spoken about that way on 28 December 2020. Thanks for the idea and have a good year.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut