Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

engines power cut out

wood_mcr

Reaction score
Hi there, I have issue with my drone (it doesnt show any fault!). When I am trying to start, engines going to speed up, and then - it looks like power cut out; just turning off engines and not even trying to fly up; anafi is still turned on, but.. when i am trying to repeat, same think happen again..
do you haave any idea whats the reason?
thanks in advance
wood

This is what mine is doing...all started when I updated to latest FF6 . Since I've uninstalled and reinstalled every previous version of Free Flight about a dozen times. I've reinstalled props took apart and checked every connection.Re-set both Controller and Drone. Tried different cords different Phones and absolutely nothing works always same result everthing works perfect . Tried to hand launch it runs count down powers up I toss it and flys everywhere with no control at all....I've read pretty much every issue listed on pretty much every Forum..
I'm ready to give up!!..lol

Last edited:
Hallo i have the same problem with my anafi after a crash...the engine of the drone have cut out
I will try to change the engine next week....I hope that's the problem .

ok so your saying one of the engines won't fire up when you press takeoff button or all engines fire up and then just quit making the Drone bunny hop for a couple of seconds??

in my case all engines works for about 3s, then when I expecting to lift-up my drone they are switching off..
engines wokrs well, i dont think that there is problem with them

For issue I'm dealing with no reported engine failure pops up...nothing at all everything works perfect GPS, Camara, Calibration..etc I press takeoff ..all 4 props fire up to speed for about a second making Drone jump a bit then they cut out. I've checked and rechecked all connections installed and re-installed Software tried using different cords different Phones replaced all blades etc etc..all to no avail...
I need some help with this one..

For issue I'm dealing with no reported engine failure pops up...nothing at all everything works perfect GPS, Camara, Calibration..etc I press takeoff ..all 4 props fire up to speed for about a second making Drone jump a bit then they cut out. I've checked and rechecked all connections installed and re-installed Software tried using different cords different Phones replaced all blades etc etc..all to no avail...
I need some help with this one..

Then we might be dealing with same issue.
My issue seemed to happin right after I upgraded software to FF 6.6

Strange ...not sure what else to trouble shoot.. I've experienced same issue with other drones. Props fire up and then quit it was always hardware ie cracked blade or wrong blade installed ie ccw as appose to cw

Well hopefully someone has some ideas or is experiencing same issues!

After a Week of trying everything Anafi grounded!!
If I can't resolve issue soon I'm tempted to sell and re- invest in something differant ..im feed up

Absolutely

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190923-121757.png
    Screenshot_20190923-121757.png
    326.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20190923-121741.png
    Screenshot_20190923-121741.png
    321.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20190923-121708.png
    Screenshot_20190923-121708.png
    221.9 KB · Views: 21
Great. Your next step is to feed these into the Show Anafi Log Project as listed in the stickies. I don't know how it's done or how to decipher the results but I'm sure there are those who post and read there that do.

Reactions: Jasper68
Great idea as I'm having trouble interpreting any problems or errors showing up in Report.
GPS reads false as I've been trying to launch indoors that has no bearing as I've tested it numerous times with full signal outside.
Hopefully I've run the Json App correctly and it gives all info needed.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking