Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FCC Mode?

BryceSteiner

Reaction score
Even though I'm in the US I've been questioning whether I am in FCC mode on the drone. I've mentioned before that no matter what on my Anafi it does not show the distance away from the homepoint. It's made me wonder if I am in FCC mode since the time on the files are 4-6 hours ahead of my actual time.

If it cannot get the correct location, am I really in the higher powered mode?

How can I tell on iOS if I am in FCC mode in the Flight 6 app?

Is there a way to manually change the location rather than depend on GPS?

I can only answer the question about the time stamp. The Anafi records time in UTC, so the time is whatever that is behind or ahead of your local time from Greenwich, England. Where I am it's 7 hours ahead.

Do you have GPS on your device?
You can check whether you are at the right location by loading a map before flight. If this map shows your correct position, then this part is ok.
Do you always get the "precise home point" message after takeoff? If not, your home point might not be stored.

Do you have GPS on your device?
You can check whether you are at the right location by loading a map before flight. If this map shows your correct position, then this part is ok.
Do you always get the "precise home point" message after takeoff? If not, your home point might not be stored.
I do not have GPS on my iPad but i am on wifi and I load the maps up first. It shows exactly where I am. I do not always get the "precise home point" message. I do wait to take off until the GPS looks right and doesn't give me an error.
I thought it was funny that the ads for the Anafi Parrot Thermal showed you could be ready to take off in 3 seconds. Another showed 10 seconds. Funny thing is though it takes almost a minute just to get the rc/app/drone to sync together.
I have flown from my phone, I'll see if it gives me the distance.

you can know if you are in fcc mode entering settings, network, and in manual mode you have channels 44.46 ...

Homa quisiera saber si estoy en Fcc eso arroja mi anafi y de ser así qué canal debo elegir soy de chile

Attachments

• C52091D3-DC8C-4282-AD1B-D95A0556D69B.png
    C52091D3-DC8C-4282-AD1B-D95A0556D69B.png
    322.8 KB · Views: 22

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood