Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ANAFI 1.7.3, ANAFI THERMAL 1.7.3, ANAFI USA 1.7.4, FREEFLIGHT 6.7.0 (IOS & ANDROID), SKYCONTROLLER3 1.7.0

I flew 12 minutes myself give or take. Did notice the RTH was not set to home, so I am happy that I did not go for a range test today :-0 but anyway. Guess it's good! The controller updated as well btw

"-RTH and flight logs can be deactivated"
This is not a new development. This always happens when the drone turns off and drops with a 20-30% battery ... :)
:) Yes they still did not bother fixing the issue with logs only downloading to the phone on the next power up!

Thanks to the many brave souls who tested this first. I may do a test flight tomorrow on both of mine.

Thanks to the many brave souls who tested this first. I may do a test flight tomorrow on both of mine.
Not Brave.... was forced to update o_O
a few hiccups on drone FW update as it did not want to complete on its own
ended up just unplugging battery as i think it was just hung up on reboot
It appears all is well as I flew 3 batteries down to 50% - no issues
Did have issues picking up GPS signal on ground, but up in air ok
I swear i saw at one time 28 satellites - thought there were only 24?
maybe my old eyes are old
Hard to read network setting as i could not see the actual channels

There seems to be battery update too...after anafi+skycontroller update i did additional reset of sc3 and anafi(just in case),hooked up second battery to anafi and turned it on,immediately flickered red green light and then it went trough normal startup procedure.....now we just need brave soul to take anafi to 30 meter altitude and wait for battery to drop down to10%....?

There seems to be battery update too...after anafi+skycontroller update i did additional reset of sc3 and anafi(just in case),hooked up second battery to anafi and turned it on,immediately flickered red green light and then it went trough normal startup procedure.....now we just need brave soul to take anafi to 30 meter altitude and wait for battery to drop down to10%....?
Now that you mention it you may be right on that. First two batteries I saw nothing out of ordinary, but third battery I saw all all 4 lights flash red in sequential order then to normal green
thought it was odd

Performed the update also yesterday, no issues whatsoever.
The GPS picked much more satellites that it used to on the same location (16 where it would not go over 14), no mention for battery upgrade (it did upgrade all my 4 batteries on 1.6.5).

Hello dkokki, d95gas & Grenze,

how & where can I read out / recognize the FW version of my batteries?
See # 188 Pilot Grenze has FW 1.6.5 on all 4 batteries, how does he know?

Thanks and regards

Not Brave.... was forced to update o_O
a few hiccups on drone FW update as it did not want to complete on its own
ended up just unplugging battery as i think it was just hung up on reboot
It appears all is well as I flew 3 batteries down to 50% - no issues
Did have issues picking up GPS signal on ground, but up in air ok
I swear i saw at one time 28 satellites - thought there were only 24?
maybe my old eyes are old
Hard to read network setting as i could not see the actual channels

Yes got the exact same on my first flight - no GPS lock (as in 0 sats), until I picked it up and waved it around and I got 21 sats, when I normally see only around 17 sats!!!!!

Thanks and regards
See post #6 on the thread below

Reactions: Bruchpilot

Thanks and regards
See post #6 on the thread below
At dronebook

Anafi GPS chip works with 3 different satellite systems. Third one just became operational. Don't forget to updated Freeflight 6, software may not prompt you but play store will show new update (maybe).

Good evening guys,
has any problems with the new hardware FW Anafi 1.6.7 and FF6_6_7_1_FCC_SE_BATTERY.apk in the camera shake right left in the videos ?

Good evening guys,
has any problems with the new hardware FW Anafi 1.6.7 and FF6_6_7_1_FCC_SE_BATTERY.apk in the camera shake right left in the videos ?
Hello, I have had several flights now on new FW with battery mod 1.6.7 and have not seen any camera shacking
All seems to work well, very stable fights
Acquiring Satellite's seems to have improved
Maybe take a quick look at your props?

Hello, I have had several flights now on new FW with battery mod 1.6.7 and have not seen any camera shacking
All seems to work well, very stable fights
Acquiring Satellite's seems to have improved
Maybe take a quick look at your props?
My props is OK, I wrote because I see video at RTH shaking right - left and another guy had same issue and wrote at fb, but thanks for inform me. Maybe I must Calibrate again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut