Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FF6 on Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G

tx_pilot

Reaction score
Took the anafi out today, put it into follow me mode and noticed the motors cutting in and out (pulsing). As soon as I stopped the follow me mode, all went back to normal.

This is really my first time flying off the Note 20. I previously had a Note 8 and when I moved to the 20, I just moved all apps over to the new phone.

I thought I would uninstall FF6 and re-install it on the phone. After doing so, now when I go to open the app I get "FreeFlight 6 Keeps Stopping" and it never opens.

Any thoughts? Is the Note 20 not compatible with the FF6 app?

Solved!

Went into app settings on my phone.
Data - Clear Cache (not option) however; Clear Data was to where I could select/clear it. I Cleared Data and attempted to open the app and it opened as normal.

All appears to be back to normal with the app.

Now to see if the Follow Me Mode is still pulsating when it is in operation.

Just to let you know that many of us have that issue of the Anafi pulsating. Mine goes up and down about 6-8 inches. I have made several posts on here about the problem.
Now with the latest firmware my follow me mode does not wok at all. It will lock onto me and immediately the camera will look straight down or close to it. I had a ticket open with parrot but the CS people they have have no idea why its doing it. They said they would send my concerns off to head office. Like thats going to happen. LOL
A bunch of clowns running that company.

• Love
Reactions: BRC
I can confirm that mine is still doing it. I was going to make a video of it tomorrow but I think I'll pass now that it seems it is a known issue. Mine will lose a lot of altitude at times.

Really sad because I would like to use the follow me more than ever right now.

I may have to start looking for a new replacement to this anafi sometime soon. I just like the 180 tilt of the camera.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem