Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

First crash oi.

slvervper99

Reaction score
Well after a little over a year of owning the Anafi...finally crashed it...and it's my own stupidity. Even though I have been flying for over 3 years I usually just do straight flying. Now I'm trying to learn some of the flight features of the drone like Orbit, Waypoint and such. Today I tried the Touch and Fly feature on the app. Yep.....I did it.....Touch and Fly into the wall of my house. I was about 5 feet high programmed it on the app. Didn't realize that once you program it in the app....the controllers don't respond until you "CANCEL" it in the app. Good thing is - it was only 5 feet above ground and it did go straight so the fork or whatever you want to call them protected the camera. The battery came apart from the drone and no visible damage or crack. Flew it - just to see if there additional unseen damage. And it flew like it was brand new. I guess I should consider myself lucky this time.

Reactions: Ratmir
You are very definitely lucky! There are a number of "gotcha's" in any of the autonomous modes and the best place to figure those out besides (or in addition to) a lot of reading is a BIG, WIDE OPEN field with nice grass! I mean really big, like 500 meters square! :oops:

Reactions: slvervper99

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem