Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

First Snow Fall

Agustine

Reaction score
Can't wait for snow here in Illinois.....I have not used my XSP since August and after I got the Anafi.

hahaha
After 61 years of age and living here where we only get 3 months of good weather if we are lucky I think I would rather just have Spring, Summer & Fall and tell winter to hit the road to Illinois as you are more then welcome to it :) What are friends for eh LOL

Reactions: slvervper99

slvervper99

Reaction score
hahaha
After 61 years of age and living here where we only get 3 months of good weather if we are lucky I think I would rather just have Spring, Summer & Fall and tell winter to hit the road to Illinois as you are more then welcome to it :) What are friends for eh LOL
Yes, I think I'm the only Illinoisian that likes the winter season lol

slvervper99

Reaction score
Oh, your one of "those" people... :sneaky:
And show that XSP some love!
lol, I will - planning on doing a night vid comparison with just the AE on and no other modications and when I get a chance and when it stops raining -we're suppose to get rain all weekend long.

TJBC75

Reaction score
Hey slvervper99, I am in Illinois too! Not happy about the rain forecast over the next 5 days, but at least the temps will be in the 60's and 70's. I like the change of seasons, but wish winter would end on January 1st!

Reactions: slvervper99

MrWhippy

Reaction score
That looks like a watercolor. I wonder if the lens was wet?
Nah, just looks like the Anafi's terrible looking 1080p footage. :p

I've tried it a few times and just written it off, footage looks awful - particularly if there are trees with leaves in the shot, as you say, they just look like someone painted them (not having a go at this video, I just mean I'm really not liking the anafi 1080p stuff in general).

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shinjunho