Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Flight data manager problem

ParrotAnafiFan

Reaction score
I don't have a parrot account that keeps my flight but I did extract the .pud out of the bebop1. When i go to flightdata manager tool, there is no way to import the data. You can only import .json. I need a workaround to use flightdatamanager to load the .pud without the parrot account. I would like to use this program then garmin virb if there is a work around.

looks like a will need another version of FDM other than 4.1.8
all links for previous versions are non working

Attachments

• alwayssupportolderproducts.png
    alwayssupportolderproducts.png
    860.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
The drone records every flight as a single file in /data/ftp/internal_000/Bebop_Drone/academy.

The file format is self-describing. Each file begins with a null-terminated JSON string listing the columns present in each data packet. For example (pretty-printed here for clarity):

JSON:
{
  "version": "1.0",
  "date": "2014-11-30T160423+0000",
  "product_id": 2305,
  "serial_number": "PI...",
  "uuid": "EB...",
  "controller_model": "manta",
  "controller_application": "Nexus 10",
  "run_origin": 0,
  "details_headers": [
    {
      "name": "time",
      "type": "integer",
      "size": 4
    },
    {
      "name": "battery_level",
      "type": "integer",
      "size": 4
    },
    {
      "name": "controller_gps_longitude",
      "type": "double",
      "size": 8
    },
    {
      "name": "controller_gps_latitude",
      "type": "double",
      "size": 8
    }, ...
  ]
}

You can read more at GitHub - AutonomyLab/bebop_hacking: Parrot Bebop Drone Hacking

Have you tried using the email address at the bottom of Kenth Fuglsang Jensen's web page. In the past he did respond to requests and bug reports if you emailed him. No idea if he is still around but might be worth a try to see if he can hook you up with the version you wish to have.

His email is [email protected]

Last edited:
Try downloading again. Links for previous versions seem to be downloading fine on my pc. If not let me know what version you need and I’ll try to send it to you

Try downloading again. Links for previous versions seem to be downloading fine on my pc. If not let me know what version you need and I’ll try to send it to you
Nope they are still down. OK. flight data manager version 3.2.11 if you have it, because that is the last version it seems where you can import from bebop1.

Seemed to download fine... attached below
flight data manager version 3.2.11

Attachments

• FlightData_Manager_v3_2_11.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 44
Reactions: RainyShadow

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member