Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Flight plan free?

lizardman06

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! I have a BB2 and would like to use flight plan but it cost alot, Is there a way for me to use my serial number of my drone or something to get it free? Any help is Greatly appreciated.

Depends which country you're in. There were promotions to get it for 1.99USD and they come free with the Free Flightplan and Follow me on the Combo FPV packs. you don't happen to have one of those?

Depends which country you're in. There were promotions to get it for 1.99USD and they come free with the Free Flightplan and Follow me on the Combo FPV packs. you don't happen to have one of those?
I have a Bebop 2 FPV. Should I have it free?

Hope I'm not barging in, but I have a silly question: I want to buy the Flightplanner (seems I got the Orbit thing for free here in sweden), but I'm not sure how it works. I have to mobile phones I use as a screen interchangably. If I purchase the Flightplanner, is it tied to my account and will work on both my phones or is it tied to the mobile phone on which I make the purchase?

Hope I'm not barging in, but I have a silly question: I want to buy the Flightplanner (seems I got the Orbit thing for free here in sweden), but I'm not sure how it works. I have to mobile phones I use as a screen interchangably. If I purchase the Flightplanner, is it tied to my account and will work on both my phones or is it tied to the mobile phone on which I make the purchase?
I think its tied to your account.

It is linked to your play store account for Androids and AppStore for IOS. Example if you buy on andoird phone, you can use it on any (compatible) android device with the same play store account and parrot account respectively.

On iOS (Apple) devices, if you buy using your apple account. Simply open the FreeFlight Pro app in your other iOS device and in the menu tap on (Restore purchase).

Cordially.
Anthony

Reactions: Reject
Many thanks Anthonyvlog (I really appreciate your YouTube videos btw).

I'm hijacking the thread again...I purchased Flightplan on one of my phones, but the purchase didnt transfer over on to my secondary phone :( I'm using the same gmail and I'm logged into the same parrot account too of course. On my secondary phone it still says 'Buy", which kinda sucks :\

Do you know for sure that it should work? Under normal circumstances I would just simply buy it again, but funds are low in these pandemic times so if I can get it to work on both my phones with just the one purchase I made, it would be great.

Wonder if I've missed something or if there is any point in contacting Parrot about this issue.

Many thanks Anthonyvlog (I really appreciate your YouTube videos btw).

I'm hijacking the thread again...I purchased Flightplan on one of my phones, but the purchase didnt transfer over on to my secondary phone :( I'm using the same gmail and I'm logged into the same parrot account too of course. On my secondary phone it still says 'Buy", which kinda sucks :\

Do you know for sure that it should work? Under normal circumstances I would just simply buy it again, but funds are low in these pandemic times so if I can get it to work on both my phones with just the one purchase I made, it would be great.

Wonder if I've missed something or if there is any point in contacting Parrot about this issue.

Hello,

Yes it is 100%. You can go to your play store account and view your purchase history. Screenshot that and send it to Parrot CS, if the feature does not unlock (restore purchase). Androids and Google Play are hit and mis, not like Apple where a simple tap can sync the purchase.

Although by the time you read this the app may have synced. (Phone restarted, app relaunched) etc.

Cordially.
Anthony

Right, many thanks again, mate. Found an "angry review" on Google Play with another customer who had the same issue. Parrot responded that he/she should contact them.

It's been a few hours since I purchased Flightplan on my primary phone, but I cant quite figure out how to restore the purchase on my secondary phone. I'll keep trying and see if I can solve it, else I guess I'll simply contact Parrot too.

Cheers!

@lizardman06 thanks for letting me borrowing your thread :)

Right, many thanks again, mate. Found an "angry review" on Google Play with another customer who had the same issue. Parrot responded that he/she should contact them.

It's been a few hours since I purchased Flightplan on my primary phone, but I cant quite figure out how to restore the purchase on my secondary phone. I'll keep trying and see if I can solve it, else I guess I'll simply contact Parrot too.

Cheers!

@lizardman06 thanks for letting me borrowing your thread :)
No worries at all. Mind sharing what your specifics are. Im sure it would help others down the road.

Old device
What brand / model
What version Android
What version Google Play

New device
What brand / model
What version Android
What version Google Play

I ask these so I can add them into my database for future reference, if I can assist someone else.

Oh...good point. I dont mind sharing either, so here it is:

Old device (with Freeflight currently installed - my "primary device" for my Bebop 2)
Brand: LG Nexus 5
Android version: 6.0.1
Google Play version: 20.4.18

New device (my everyday phone)
Brand: Samsung Galaxy A40
Android version: 10
Google Play version: 20.6.19

Just let me know if you need any other info.

Oh...good point. I dont mind sharing either, so here it is:

Old device (with Freeflight currently installed - my "primary device" for my Bebop 2)
Brand: LG Nexus 5
Android version: 6.0.1
Google Play version: 20.4.18

New device (my everyday phone)
Brand: Samsung Galaxy A40
Android version: 10
Google Play version: 20.6.19

Just let me know if you need any other info.

Thank you very much.

Reactions: Reject
I managed to solve the issue. For future reference, here are the steps I took to solve it (as suggested by Google Play Support):

- Restart the app: Settings-Apps: force shutdown of application. Start up the app again.

- Force login to the Play-store: Settings-Date and Time: change automatic time zone then change date and time to something else other than the current date and time. Go to the android main screen then enter settings again and enter the correct time and date manually. Then set it back to automatic time and date + automatic time zone.

- Clear app data: Settings-Apps: Google Play Store - Storage - Clear data - OK. Then go back and find Downloads - Storage - Clear Data OK.

- Restart your android unit.

I did all the above steps and that did the trick for me. Hope this helps someone else.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood