Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Footage from Namibia

justDee

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I recently had the pleasure of staying in Namibia for 14 days and although I did not get to fly the Anafi as much as I had hoped, I was able to get it airborne a few times.
It was a learning curve for me as a novice drone pilot and in this video, which was the first time I flew it over there, I flew it too high. With the higher altitude, the landscape gets 'washed out' and you don't get the proper visual aspect of seeing the land and trees. Unfortunately, as there was no WIFI at this location, no electricity to speak of, and I did not have a device, such as a PC, in which to review the footage, it took me a few days to realize this mistake. Also, on the 360 shots, I sped up the video a bit and with the wind, the video has some 'jerky' moments in it.
I stayed at four different locations during my stay there and I intend on making a video for each of those locations, as this will keep the length under ten minutes.
For those that may be concerned before viewing, there are no animals shot or shown dead in this video. It is safe for all audiences.

Namibia part 1

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davecat44