Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Forced "AUTO" white balance in new firmware v6.6.0

abant

Reaction score
I was about to say " At last! Now you can manually set the white balance!" but then noticed that the new version of the firmware white balance can only be set to "Auto" if you have enabled HDR.

Why?
Why?!!!

There is nothing worse in Anafi than the Auto WB feature. It works ugly and can arbitrarily change the tone of the image if the frame gets a new object of a different color. I've never seen anything more squalid, but it didn't really bother me, as I always switched to one of the fixed color temperature modes and used the gray card. But now it's impossible!

I have to choose either HDR or the correct image color.

I'm sorry, but this is idiotic.

This does seem something of a retrograde step given, as you say, the 'implication' that you can now manually set the white balance.

Is it possible to select a kelvin temperature WB in non HDR mode ,or is it still a choice between presets with the v6.6.0 firmware?

( Edit. Ahh , User Guide v2.6 :oops: )

Last edited:
If HDR is activated, you can't change WB, it sets to AUTO and all other options are blocked.

ah righto... thank you.... i selected the HDR option and then tapped on the WB and then selected CUSTOM and from there I was able to adjust the slider for the WB.... or have you already tried that, and am I barking up the wrong tree....LOL
wb.jpg

Last edited:
This is some kind of mysticism or glitch program. I can't reproduce the situation I wrote about!

I reproduced the error. It occurs when a connection to the drone is established.
1567696641990.png

If you click "Presets", then there are also all options are blocked.

yep, same here for me.... why would they do that...weird.... it's also the same with firmware 1.6.1-rc and app version 6.5.2-rc4 developer...

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critinator