Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Forgot Wifi Password to Disco

Alcane

Reaction score
Hey guys! I got out my Parrot Disco after over a year and went to connect and... I cannot for the life of me remember the password! I've tried resetting it by pressing the power 4 times and holding it down on the 4th. But each time it still comes up with the same custom WiFi name and asks for a password. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

The password for an Anafi is on a printed label both inside the Anafi, under the MSD card, and the case it came with. I don't know if Parrot did that with the Disco...

This Wifi pass can may be write in the original transport's case, if you hold it yet

Within the app you can change the wifi password which I did, but I don't remember it now as it's been over a year. I'm guessing the only way to remove it would be to reset the Parrot's C.H.U.C.K. to factory settings but I'm apparently not doing it correctly as it continues to display the same custom wifi name after I try to wipe it.

Hello I have the same problem.
How do I reset the CHUCK to make a new password?
Thank you very much?
I cant go into the app as the Disco wont connect to the SC2.

power disco,wait 30 seconds,press and hold power button for 15 seconds

Hi there, thank you.

I powered up the disco. Light is flashing in blue. Ik keep the on/off button pressed for 15 seconds. Nothing happens.

Hi, I called Parrot in Paris. There is a aftersales email adres for this [email protected]
This was their answer:
Bonjour,

Merci d'avoir contacté le service client Parrot.

Voici les étapes pour réinitialiser votre Parrot disco :

Étape 1 : Appuyez quatre fois sur le bouton d'allumage et au bout du quatrième reste appuyer sur le bouton d'allumage de votre drone, une lumière bleu apparaîtra.
Étape 2 : Relâchés le bouton une fois que la LED devient bleue.
Étape 3 : Attendre quelques minutes, le drone va s'éteindre tout seul
Étape 4 : Vous pouvez rallumer le drone, la réinitialisation est faite.

La réinitialisation peut prendre quelques minutes.

Translated:
Good morning,

Thank you for contacting Parrot Customer Service.

Here are the steps to reset your Parrot disco:

Step 1: Press the ignition button four times and after the fourth time keep the ignition button of your drone down, a blue light will appear.
Step 2: Release the button once the LED turns blue.
Step 3: Wait a few minutes, the drone will turn itself off
Step 4: You can turn on the drone again, the reset is done.

The reset may take a few minutes.

regards Floris

Reactions: Skydreamer
salut Floris, j’appuie 4 fois et à la 4 éme fois mon voyant devient vert à pas bleu ?

Thanks for the information all. I tried this and then when the light is blue, I released the startup button and then the light goes white and then green. At this point I cannot switch off the Disco with on/off button. Maybe I leave the green light lit up for a few minutes. Anybody else seen this kind of sequence for trying to factory reset the Disco?

Hi all and thanks for the information so far. When I release the on/off button on the blue LED, it goes WHITE and then takes a few seconds to power down and then the LED goes GREEN indicating that it is ready to fly. Checked my iPhone and can see no FACTORY DISCO WIFI. Anyone ever experienced this? I have a micro USB on order to flash the CHUCK from Amazon as I can only see that this is the last option. Anything you all think that I'm doing wrong with the reset procedure as documented above? Thanks for the info and your assistance :)

Forgot to mention that when the light is GREEN, I cannot turn it off with the main power button, I have to remove the battery ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood