Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Free Flight 6 Getting a little too jammed up?

jmbsmt63

Reaction score
Just a rant here...Does Anyone else think that the FreeFlight 6 app is getting a bit too complicated/jammed up lately with all the FPV stuff added? Even with the tablet, it is getting jumbled up...
My feeling is that they should separate the app into one just for the FPV, etc and one for "normal" flight primarily used for photos and video.

Just a rant here...Does Anyone else think that the FreeFlight 6 app is getting a bit too complicated/jammed up lately with all the FPV stuff added? Even with the tablet, it is getting jumbled up...
My feeling is that they should separate the app into one just for the FPV, etc and one for "normal" flight primarily used for photos and video.

I agree. I'm not into all this FPV stuff and really don't give two hoots about it. I heard a long time ago one of the techs was asked to write a Pro version of FF6. That never came to be so I wonder what ever happened to that. Maybe a money thing or just putting their resources to better use. Who knows with this company.

Reactions: jmbsmt63
I agree. I'm not into all this FPV stuff and really don't give two hoots about it. I heard a long time ago one of the techs was asked to write a Pro version of FF6. That never came to be so I wonder what ever happened to that. Maybe a money thing or just putting their resources to better use. Who knows with this company.
Yes, that is my feeling about FPV but I acknowledge that many do enjoy it...
Ohh, a "pro" version would be great!

Well perhaps one of these geeks that write software from the SDK will come up with something even better then what Parrot has. We will have to pay for it but if its better then I don't mind.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood