Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6.6.9 on iOS14

ribas

Reaction score
Hi all

Anyone using Freeflight with iOS14 ? Does it work? Any problems?
I am still with iOS 13.7 just for compatibility but would like to start using iOS14.

Thanks

OK. I have bought my Anafi in June 2020, so I am using this version and firmware, it´s my first one, no 5Ghz. But I need to hear from other Anafi owners who had tested using iOS 14 with Anafi, before upgrading.

I have Auriga, but I don´t use it, because I don´t have the same control over the image (WB, Manual Exposure settings, Color settings), and 5Ghz support is less important than final image quality. I use P-LOG and color grading in FCP, and I use less contrast -2 and less saturation -2 so that P-LOG works fine.
Yestarday for the first time my ANAFI last firmware and FreeFlightlast version where amazing, because I simply turned ON "Airplane Mode", and "Do not Disturb" simultaneously, what a difference!!!!
But I still need to move on to iOS 14

Hi there, just to leave some feedback:

7 flights so far on IOS14 Iphone8 with zero problems so far; seems normal to me.
Hoping i´m not the only one (y)

From my part it seems safe to update to ios14 for the freeflight6 app

best regards

Reactions: Deleted member 3201
I have 53 flights totaling 9 hours and 18 minutes logged on 6.6.9 and 1.6.8

it flies absolutely PERFECT.
also I never fly under 40% battery and I store them at 50%
iOS 14.0.1 works perfect as well

Reactions: vekthor
I have Auriga, but I don´t use it, because I don´t have the same control over the image (WB, Manual Exposure settings, Color settings), and 5Ghz support is less important than final image quality. I use P-LOG and color grading in FCP, and I use less contrast -2 and less saturation -2 so that P-LOG works fine.
Yestarday for the first time my ANAFI last firmware and FreeFlightlast version where amazing, because I simply turned ON "Airplane Mode", and "Do not Disturb" simultaneously, what a difference!!!!
But I still need to move on to iOS 14

iOS14 works perfect for me, I even forgot to turn off screen recording once, and it recorded 60+ minutes without fail

Reactions: vekthor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood