Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FreeFlight6 and Android 10 - BUG

AlysonDrigo

Reaction score
App Free Flight 6 closing when connecting Skycontroller 3 to Samsung A50 (Android 10, One UI 2.5).
Has this happened to anyone here? Yesterday I went to fly but I couldn't because the app closed whenever I connected the smartphone to skycontrolle 3. Android says that free flight 6 has constant errors and then closes the application. I even reset the Smartphone to the factory default, reinstalling freeflight 6 but the same problem continues. Does anyone know what may be happening? Thanks.

App Free Flight 6 closing when connecting Skycontroller 3 to Samsung A50 (Android 10, One UI 2.5).
Has this happened to anyone here? Yesterday I went to fly but I couldn't because the app closed whenever I connected the smartphone to skycontrolle 3. Android says that free flight 6 has constant errors and then closes the application. I even reset the Smartphone to the factory default, reinstalling freeflight 6 but the same problem continues. Does anyone know what may be happening? Thanks.
Problema resolvido com um hard reset no anafi.

Did it work before?
Try an a bit older version, von apk mirror.

Last edited:
I was able to resolve the issue by joining the beta program via the Play Store. A few hours later I was was able to download the beta version which now works well on my Samsung Note20. There are also a lot of new features that are added (new to me at least).

I was able to resolve the issue by joining the beta program via the Play Store. A few hours later I was was able to download the beta version which now works well on my Samsung Note20. There are also a lot of new features that are added (new to me at least).
Looks like the beta with the fix was officially released Oct 20.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame