Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FreeFlight6 gallery download videos to camera roll?

QDaTa

Reaction score
I have a problem when I import the videos using FreeFlight6.5.0 on IOS - I can only view the videos in the FreeFlight app. I cannot open them in any other IOS app nor can I save it to IOS camera roll. My goal is to cut the anfi video with iMovie. When I try to download the videos I only see the option to save to dropbox or to "on my iPhone" which is not really a local storage for import in imovie. Is there some method for importing to imovie? Thanks in advance.

What video mode are you saving the videos in? My heterosexual Android system defaults to .mp4 video files and I am not sure how to change that. For the lavender-scented world of Apple you probably need .mov video files. My guess is that the Parrot app can cope with displaying either format quite easily so that might explain why the app can view them but your Apple devices act like it doesn't really know what they are. On the other hand, even I wouldn't take my advice on an Apple product.

Ahh found it: the limitation is only if I record with 4k and 2k resolution. If I use 1080p30/60 I was able to save to iPhone camera roll.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhilippB