Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FreeFlight6 V6.7.4 on App Store

C. Mudgeon

Reaction score
Seems it’s mainly for the THERMAL and USA versions. I hope they don’t abandon all of us original ANAFI pilots.

Reactions: edwardfcy1970
New version numbers:
FreeFlight App: 6.7.4
Firmware drone: 1.8.0
Firmware controller: 1.8.0
Firmware battery: 1.1.18.0

Reactions: pa911
Thanks, @Dirk_ANAFI I updated and ran a few quick flights. Excellent performance. Took a 360 pano from about 125 feet. Couldn’t find the stitch seams. Hand launch and landing. So far, seems solid.

Reactions: Dirk_ANAFI
I flew 3 8-10 minute missions suing about 50% per battery in high winds. Anafi performed impeccably, as always.

I did have to use my iPhone 12 Pro though as the hacked FreeFlight6 did not show an image

buen día, uso 6.7.4 me da la altura, pero no la distancia. Wifi me indicó mucha interferencia. ¿Le pasó alguien más?

weird issue after latest upgrade flight plan doesn't work anymore , anyone else getting the same issue?
The same to me, it only takes off 1 meter. And RTH did severall times landing right away where the drone was!!! about 10 times. At home it did 1 try with a short 20 meter plan and then it did his job good again, include RTH. Must try it again in the field and let it know.

Last edited:
weird issue after latest upgrade flight plan doesn't work anymore , anyone else getting the same issue?
I am writing this for the umpteenth time: You should not update if you do not have a problem with your drone.
Unfortunately, drone laws are being tightened all the time. Because of commercial use, they want to almost eliminate civilian drone use. The law says you are not allowed to fly autonomously without pilot supervision.
It is possible that the flight plan has been removed from the new firmware for this reason.
Not sure, that is my opinion.
(I am still flying the 1.6.3 firmware with complete satisfaction and have no intention of upgrading)

It works perfectly, both on iOS 14.6 with official freeflight as well as garbage Android with the latest mod freeflight

It works perfectly, both on iOS 14.6 with official freeflight as well as garbage Android with the latest mod freeflight
And you have flew with flightplan AFTER update? Sorry for this specific question! (my freeflight works perfectly too...)

Last edited:
And you have flew with flightplan AFTER update? Sorry for this specific question! (my freeflight works perfectly too...)

I have no saved flight plan but will check in a few days when I have my next flights

I use flight plan a lot, saved mission that has to run almost every week for inspection ,other autonomous flight plan are working without issues but from FF6 even new mission just hover 1 meter, it does not going to start point

Reactions: highanddry
Today I went for a new test ,new flight plan after having weird landing days before, it seem to not approach close enough the ground then it drop him self as a consequence he bounces back ,small crash,camera need calibration after that ,everything looks fine until today with the new test.
I got the same issue ,tried with another device en version even worse no way to use flight pan, back to my default phone I RESET all setting in FF6 then the magic appears Flight Plan worked again

Reactions: highanddry
Today I went for a new test ,new flight plan after having weird landing days before, it seem to not approach close enough the ground then it drop him self as a consequence he bounces back ,small crash,camera need calibration after that ,everything looks fine until today with the new test.
I got the same issue ,tried with another device en version even worse no way to use flight pan, back to my default phone I RESET all setting in FF6 then the magic appears Flight Plan worked again
It is very, very strange but after the first two flights after update the flight plan suddenly worked again. RTH the same. Without reset settings. But it's fantastic because the flight plan is used on 90% of all my flights. Good luck Rodrigo!

I don't use FF6 flight plan much, but I tested on android device today with moded app and all recent FW updates
Worked fine on several missions - with different Anafi's
Did not see any issues with flight plan or anything else
Happy flying

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut