Dopo l installazione di freflight 6.6.0 il mio anafi e inutilizzabile non va più nulla, altre persone hanno questo problema? Non è il cellulare in quanto ho avuto modo di provare con altri ma l aggiornamento dei firmware dello skycontroller e del drone. Grazie a chi si aggrega
Firstly welcome to the forum. You really should have posted this in the Anafi section of the forum but we will try to help you here. Could you please answer the following questions to give us a better idea of your problem:-
1) What phone are you using. Apple or Android?
2) Did the Anafi work correctly before you updated the app to FF6 6.6.0?
3) Exactly what is happening when you connect your phone to the controller, with a USB lead connected to the USB-A port on the controller. Does the phone automatically start FF6?
4) When you press the button on the Anafi do all 4 leds light and, after a while the led on the controller stops flashing and lights a steady dark blue?
5) When you press the launch button in the app what happens?
thanks for your attention, then my cell phone and a samsung galaxy 5, I don't think it's the problem because I tried even with a note 8, the same problems. before the update everything was fine, after I can't make the calibration of the magnetometer the app crashes, the light of the drone and the skycontroller become fixed but even if the app is closed the drone does not take off, if I launch it flies in the app, the same crashes
I am using an Android phone, Motorola Moto G5, and I have had no problems.
Have you updated the Anafi and controller firmware using the FF6 6.6.0 app? The controller should be updated first to firmware 1.6.1, I think, and then the Anafi should be updated to 1.6.0. You then may have to complete a gimbal calibration if there is still an orange triangle next the the Anafi icon on the main FF6 screen.
I am running out of ideas. Have you tried fully uninstalling the app and its data from your phone, turning it fully off and on again, and then re-installing the FF6 app from the Google Play Store? If that does not work then I am not sure what to suggest.