Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

French Anafi pilot around the world

Clrk

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm the happy owner of an anafi for 6 months now (130 flights)
I am currently traveling around the world, and discovered this forum.

Hopefully I'll be able to share with you the anazing spots I'll fund along this journey!

Cheers

Welcome to the Forum. I think you will enjoy your membership. There are many other members happy to provide assistance for any issues you may have, and those that may need information you bring. A lot of good information is already stored in existing threads.

Couple easy things:
1.) The search Icon is your friend. It's the magnifying glass near the upper right of the screen when you scroll all the way up. It can find many answers you will never find by yourself.
2.) Be aware that you won't always get a quick response. There are times when many other members are on line, and sometimes only a few. A response may not show up until the right person sees it.
3.) Be aware the forum is Global. If you are exchanging with a member on the other side of the world, response can get delayed and out of sequence due to a difference in local time.
4.) Although the Forum is global, the language is English. It is customary to translate other languages to English. Many members also include the original language post to help alleviate translation errors.
5.) Review the forum rules (on the bottom right). There are not too many, but it is important they are followed to keep the Forum a useful and happy place for everyone.

Please read over the Advice for new pilots

Welcome to the forum from the UK.
Have you had any problems taking your Anafi by air around the world? Do you put it in your hold luggage and take the batteries as cabin baggage?

That's the million dollar question...

I would say it depends on the company policy and country regulation.
Initially, I was indeed putting Anafi to the hold luggage (as the cover is pretty strong), and keeping the batteries in the cabin baggage.

I did this with to go to Sri Lanka trough the AUE, to Madagascar and to Ethiopia

But I discovered my bag wide open when I arrived to Ethiopia from Madagascar, first thought: drone is stolen. I ran, checked, and everything was there. I guess they didn't find it.

Since then, I keep it with me in cabin. I've used local flights in Ethiopia, and flight to Indonesia. So far, it seems that they absolutely do not care!

I'll try to keep this thread up to date with the different country policies!

Bienvenue ! Welcome ! from french guy too.
Just seen the Sri Lanka video you share on the forum.
i’m now waiting for the next one. It is a so great travel, and a so nice video! Thank you Clrk

Bienvenue ! Welcome ! from french guy too.
Just seen the Sri Lanka video you share on the forum.
i’m now waiting for the next one. It is a so great travel, and a so nice video! Thank you Clrk
Thanks, I appreciate!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut