Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

General Help/recommendations with Parrot Bebop 1

Ben_H_84

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
SO PLEASED I FOUND THIS SITE!!
i'm relatively new to Drones and bagged myself a really cheap Parrot Bebop 1 with Sky Controller and various spares in 2019, really enjoying flying and learning the ropes int he hope to upgrade to something better in the next year or so.
just wondered if any of the more experienced guys on here can help with/advise/recommend any upgrades, setting changes etc to improve things?
so far ive done the following:
  1. Ive got some GIFI power batteries to increase the flight time, 2 have died within the first 6 months so are there any others on the market that you can recommend?
  2. Ive changed the Props to aftermarket ones and it seems to be more stable with these, the blades are slightly fatter so this must help
I've read the post on here about the video and signal getting glitchy at around 100m, i've tried this in various locations, including beaches and fields and this doesn't change, is there any kind of "amplifier or extender" that you can get to improve this?
I've also had a couple of instances of "fly away" which is pretty awful...is there anything i can do to minimise the risk of this or possibly remedy it?

open to any suggestions and cant wait to get involved more over the coming months
hopefully speak soon :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut